26 Independent Candidates Enter the Moscow Parliament
26 independent candidates enter the local parliament of Moscow. Yesterday local government elections were held in 85 regions of Russia.
Turnout in Moscow was 21.6%, slightly more than the vote in 2014. In addition to the independent candidates, representatives of the Communist Party and the Yabloko and Just Russia formations will enter the local parliament.
The election campaign for the Moscow Parliament has come together with massive protests. The reason - the authorities refused to register dozens of independent candidates to vote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin: Start Mass Vaccination against COVID-19 in Russia Next Week
- » Russia – The 5th Most Popular Bitcoin Investments Destination
- » Moscow Imposes New COVID-19 Rules for Bars and Discos
- » A Large-Scale Protest of the Opposition Will Take Place in Moscow
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement
- » Vladimir Putin is on a Working Visit to Italy