Today is the Deadline For Submitting Bids For Cleaning Sofia
Today is the deadline for submitting bids to the Sofia Municipality for cleaning Sofia and collecting waste over the next 5 years.
Initially, the deadline was August 21, but after that it was extended. The total procurement amounted to BGN 430 million.
The territory of the Metropolitan Municipality is divided into seven cleaning zones. Each company can apply for a maximum of two zones. If there are appeals, the procedure may be delayed. The current contracts expire in the summer of 2020.
Sofia's garbage and the upcoming public procurement prompted a pre-election dispute between current mayor Yordanka Fandakova and her opponent, Maya Manolova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend