Wikipedia Was Hacked
The online encyclopedia Wikipedia has announced that it has become the target of cyberattack, which has halted the site.
“Wikipedia has been experiencing intermittent outages today as a result of a malicious attack. We're continuing to work on restoring access.” the platform announced in a statement.
Meanwhile, users of the encyclopedia reported that there was no access to the site late on Friday night and early on Saturday. Almost the entire territory of Europe, the western parts of Russia, several countries in the Middle East, parts of America were affected.
94% of Wikipedia users have had difficulty accessing the site and 5% have not been able to access the site with their username and password.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Islamic State: The Coronavirus Pandemic is a Punishment for Our Enemies
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions
- » A New Spacecraft Will be Launched Towards Mars This Summer
- » Another Dark Week in Brazil - total number of cases over 374,800
- » 5G Technology is Being Tested in Slovenia
- » Mystery Rocket was Launched in Space this Sunday