Fourth Death Case due to E-Cigarette in the US
The first e-cigarette death case in Los Angeles has been registered. This is the fourth such fatal incident in the United States in two weeks, BNT reported.
The local health department issued warnings to all consumers of such products. It is not yet known what is the exact cause of the lung injury of the deceased.
According to the World Health Organization, e-cigarettes are safer than traditional cigarettes, but the long-term health effects are still unclear.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: Smokers are More Likely to Develop Severe Disease With COVID-19
- » May 31: 2531 Total Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, 14 Newly Registered
- » 14 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria for the last 24 Hours
- » South Korea: Many Schools Close Again After Reopening
- » The Coronavirus Outbreak Did Not Start at the "Wet Market" in Wuhan
- » Only 8 Newly Infected with COVID-19 in Bulgaria on May 29