Greece Won't Increase Its Toll Taxes
Prices will not be raised in Greece, according to the company that manages Attiki Odos highway. We recall that after the announcement of the increase, many drivers, as well as New Democracy, which was in opposition, reacted sharply against this decision.
After the elections, however, discussions began between Attiki Odos shareholders and the Ministry of Infrastructure to find a common position and not increase the fee.
The lightweight cars, which had to pay € 3.00 each according to the increase, remain at € 2.80. Buses will pay € 7.10 instead of € 7.50 and heavy goods vehicles will pay € 11.30 instead of the planned € 12.00.
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » Total Number of the Nights Spent in All Accommodation Establishments Registered in July 2019 Was 5 952.1 Thousand
- » Emergency Landing of a Finnair Plane Due to the Death of a Passenger on Board