Reuters: The Volkswagen Plant Will Probably Be in Turkey
It is increasingly likely that the Volkswagen plant will be in Turkey, not Bulgaria. According to Reuters, citing three sources.
According to them, a senior representative of the German concern met with President Recep Erdogan this week to address some of the problems surrounding the investment. This meeting was “extremely positive” .
So far, the company has not officially announced its decision on where the plant will be built.
- » China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels
- » What are the Most Common Items People Forget to Pack for Vacation?
- » BNR: Bulgaria to Have Possession of 1/5 of the Assets of LNG Terminal near Alexandroupolis
- » Australian Airline Qantas Breaks a World Record with a Direct Flight from London to Sydney
- » 5 Reasons Tuscany Should be at the Top of Your Travel Bucket List
- » Over BGN 1.374 Billion in Tourist Nights Spent in 9 Months