Reuters: The Volkswagen Plant Will Probably Be in Turkey
It is increasingly likely that the Volkswagen plant will be in Turkey, not Bulgaria. According to Reuters, citing three sources.
According to them, a senior representative of the German concern met with President Recep Erdogan this week to address some of the problems surrounding the investment. This meeting was “extremely positive” .
So far, the company has not officially announced its decision on where the plant will be built.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
- » Bulgarian Association of Restaurants Insist Employees to Work Outdoors Without Masks in Sarcastic Statement
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » New Amendments to the Labor Code Have Been Introduced Today in Bulgaria
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic