Reuters: The Volkswagen Plant Will Probably Be in Turkey
It is increasingly likely that the Volkswagen plant will be in Turkey, not Bulgaria. According to Reuters, citing three sources.
According to them, a senior representative of the German concern met with President Recep Erdogan this week to address some of the problems surrounding the investment. This meeting was “extremely positive” .
So far, the company has not officially announced its decision on where the plant will be built.
- » Brussels with a New Invitation to Municipalities to Apply for Free Wi-Fi
- » Oil Prices Rise with 10%
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Greece is Preparing to Cut Income Taxes
- » Minister Karanikolov Opened a Bulgarian - Indonesian Business Forum
- » The New Biovet Peshtera Plant Opens Today