Diana Kovacheva Will Be Sworn in as an Ombudsman
Bulgaria's new interim ombudsman will be appointed by the parliament today. Diana Kovacheva, who was formerly Maya Manolova's deputy, will be sworn in.
She will hold the position until the election of a new national public defender. Manolova deposited her resignation in order to enter the upcoming mayoral battle of Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BGN 755 Million Allocated for Elderly Care under Reconstruction and Sustainability Plan
- » Bulgaria’s President: Next Cabinet Will Be in Extremely Hard Situation
- » Quote of the Day: How Little We know Bulgaria and Macedonia
- » Bulgaria under Partial Lockdown from Tonight, 27 November
- » Trump Moves Step Closer to Conceding Election
- » VMRO-DPMNE Stages Protest in Skopje, Demand Resignation of Premier Zaev