Mostly Sunny Today, with Some Increase in Cloudiness
It will be mostly sunny today with occasional cloudy skies – in the morning in some lowlands and plains, and in the afternoon in the mountainous areas. Scattered showers. Light east-northeast wind, increasing to moderate in eastern Bulgaria. The maximum temperatures will range mostly between 26C and 31C, in Sofia around 27C.
The atmospheric pressure will drop slightly during the day and will be slightly lower than the average for the month.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny, with more clouds before noon, mainly along the north coast. There will be moderate northeast wind. Maximum temperatures 24-26C. The temperature of the seawater is 25-26C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), meteorologist Georgi Tsekov told Focus News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach