UK Parliament Decided to Postpone Brexit
UK lawmakers passed a bill for Brexit postponement. It was also adopted by the House of Commons at third and final reading by 327 to 299 votes.
According to the changes, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson must insist on postponing the country's exit from the EU until January 31, 2020.
The document is expected to be submitted for approval by the House of Lords. That could happen tomorrow night.
Meanwhile, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has called for early parliamentary elections on October 15th. The proposal will have to be voted on by MPs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Latvia Extends Emergency Situation Until January 11
- » Germany: Two People Killed by Car in Pedestrian Zone in Trier
- » Remote-Controlled Weapon Killed Iran Nuclear Scientist
- » Over 150 Arrested in London Amid Anti-Lockdown Protests
- » India's COVID-19 Tally Crosses 9.3 Million
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million