A National Council on Migration, Borders, Asylum and Integration is Being Established
The Government adopted a decree establishing a National Council on Migration, Borders, Asylum and Integration in place of the National Council on Migration and Integration.
The new body ensures the necessary continuity in the tasks related to formulating and coordinating the implementation of state policies in the field of migration, asylum and integration of third-country nationals.
With the establishment of the National Council on Migration, Borders, Asylum and Integration, Bulgaria fulfills the requirement to establish a national mechanism for integrated border management, enshrined in European legislation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend