Aerial Drone Attack over a Russian Base in Syria
Explosions in the Syrian coastal city of Latakia after anti-aircraft defenses on Russian air base Khmeimim fended off a new suicide drone attack on the base, launched by jihadists from nearby Idlib, Reuters and RT reported, citing Syrian television and SANA news agency.
According to Syrian media, the drones were fired at the base from the so-called de-escalation zone, BTA reported.
The air defense complexes of the Russian air base shot down two unmanned aerial vehicles of terrorists, TASS reported, quoting the Russian Ministry of Defense. The attack didn’t damage the Khmeimim Air Base and there were no casualties, he adds
- » British Prime Minister Boris Johnson: I’m Appalled by this Tragic Incident in Essex
- » Zimbabwe Declares a New Official Holiday for the Country to Protest against US Sanctions
- » The Controversial Extradition Bill Was Withdrawn by the Hong Kong Parliament
- » 47 U.S. Attorneys General Launch a Joint Antitrust Investigation against Facebook
- » Kurdish Fighters Withdraw from Security Zone in Northern Syria
- » Donald Tusk Recommends the EU27 Accept the UK Request for an Extension