The New Parliamentary Season Begins
The new political season begins. After a 34-day vacation, MPs return to work for the first plenary session of the autumn parliamentary session.
It will be opened by the traditional declarations outlining the priorities of the parliamentary groups.
The meeting will be attended by President Rumen Radev and Vice President Iliana Yotova. The Head of State will make a special address to the people and the National Assembly. The focus of the work of the deputies this fall will be the upcoming local elections and the budgeting for next year.
The most interesting thing will be the configuration of the ruling majority after the actual disintegration of the small coalition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree