4.5 Magnitude Earthquake in Vrancea
An 4.5 magnitude earthquake has been registered in the Romanian seismic region of Vrancea, the National Geophysics Institute of the country reported, quoted by BTA. The quake struck at 14.52 pm local time at a depth of 116 km.
There are no reports of casualties and destruction. This is the strongest earthquake recorded in Romania this year, TASS notes.
An earthquake was also reported Monday in the area. It was of magnitude 4.5 on the Richter scale.
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria