4.5 Magnitude Earthquake in Vrancea
An 4.5 magnitude earthquake has been registered in the Romanian seismic region of Vrancea, the National Geophysics Institute of the country reported, quoted by BTA. The quake struck at 14.52 pm local time at a depth of 116 km.
There are no reports of casualties and destruction. This is the strongest earthquake recorded in Romania this year, TASS notes.
An earthquake was also reported Monday in the area. It was of magnitude 4.5 on the Richter scale.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is Threatened with a Fine of an Eight Figure Sum in Euros because of Landfills
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"
- » Europe and the US in Sweltering Heat, 50 Degrees in Iraq
- » Over 1,000 killed in Spain's Heatwave
- » Bulgaria: The Weather will get Hotter in the coming days
- » Bulgaria: Extreme Danger of Fires Today