Five Killed in Bahamas After Dorian Hurricane
Five people have died in the Bahamas since the invasion of Hurricane Dorian. All the victims are on Abaco Island, which was the first in the fifth-degree storm.
According to the Red Cross, more than 13,000 residential buildings have been completely or partially destroyed.
Dorian reduced its power to the fourth category. It is slowly approaching the American coast, but for now it is moving on water.
Wind gusts in the eye of the storm are about 240 km / h. Along the way are Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina. A state of emergency has been declared in all of them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1