Maya Manolova is Expected to Resign as an Ombudsman of Bulgaria Today
Today, Maya Manolova is expected to resign as ombudsman and enter the race for mayor post in Sofia.
Manolova's nomination will be launched by an Initiative Committee. The BSP has not yet decided whether they will apply or support Maya Manolova.
Today, the Socialists will meet to discuss it. The National Council will approve some of the candidates for mayor of the party.
Maya Manolova announced yesterday that she will run for mayor of Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BGN 755 Million Allocated for Elderly Care under Reconstruction and Sustainability Plan
- » Bulgaria under Partial Lockdown from Tonight, 27 November
- » NCTC to Discuss Plan for Reconstruction and Sustainability Tomorrow, November 27
- » Court Rules: Atanas Bobokov Released on Record BGN 2 Million Bail
- » Ruslan Stefanov: People of Many Age Groups in Bulgaria Believe in Strong Hand
- » Bulgarian Parliamentarians Say 'No' to Grand National Assembly and New Constitution