Boyko Borissov is in Germany at the Invitation of the Christian Social Union
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will be the guest of honor at the program meeting of the Christian Social Union Group in the Bundestag.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister is in Germany at the invitation of the President of the Christian Social Union.
The topics to be discussed at the Berlin meeting are relations between Bulgaria and Germany, as well as issues related to common European policies and the new composition of the European institutions.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki