6.7 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered near Fiji
A 6.7 magnitude earthquake was recorded southeast of Fiji, the BTA reported, citing the New Zealand State Seismological Service.
The epicentre was about 100 kilometres from the town of Nukuni, on the northern coast of Ono-i-Lau Island.
So far there is no information for casualties and damages. No tsunami alert was issued.
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria