1 Billion BGN is the Profit of the Banks For the First 7 Months of 2019
One billion leva is the profit of the banks for the first seven months of the year, according to BNB data. It increased by BGN 95 million compared to July last year.
About 60% of assets in the banking system are concentrated in the five largest banks, BNB data show. The whole system has seen an increase in the credit portfolio and the portfolio of government securities.
In July, the Ministry of Finance released two debt issues, with very strong interest from banks. Deposits also continue to increase.
Overall, indicators in the banking system are improving, according to BNB data.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is One of the Most Financially Affected by the Pandemic Countries
- » Eurostat: Annual Inflation Down to 0.1% in Euro Area
- » Bulgarians Amongs the Citizens with the Biggest Financial Lost amid Pandemic
- » Cyprus Announced 10 New Measures to Fight the Crisis
- » New Financial Scheme for Medium-Sized Enterprises
- » Sweden in Recession Despite Soft Lockdown