Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For the Quarterfinals of the US OPEN
Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the first time in his career at the quarterfinals of the US Open tennis tournament.
The Bulgarian was firmly over Alex de Minaur from Australia with 7: 5 6: 3 6: 4.
“There’s not much to say other than that I’m pleased to be back on a court, pain-free and feeling really good,” Dimitrov said in his on-court interview. “I’ve put a lot of miles in my legs [and] a lot of practise.”
For the semifinals spot Dimitrov will play against Roger Federer.
- » Best Resorts in Bulgaria for Skiing Enthusiasts
- » Grigor Dimitrov with a New Coach
- » The Most Popular Sports Played in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Is an European Kickboxing Champion
- » Discover These Beautiful Golf Courses In Bulgaria, Perfect For A Tee Time When You Visit
- » Bulgarian Paralympic Team wins two Gold on Day 1 of Dubai 2019 World Para Championship