Registration of Parties and Coalitions to Participate in Local Elections Begins
Filing the documents will continue until September 11, and the vote itself is scheduled for October 27.
Traditionally, GERB party will be the first to vote in the elections.
The Central Election Commission recalls that each of the candidates for local elections and those, who want to vote must have lived at least 6 months before the date of the vote in the respective settlement.
This fall we will only vote with paper ballots. Despite the cancellation of the machine vote, the election will cost more than BGN 20 million compared to 4 years ago.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Results of Run-Offs for District Mayors in Sofia at 100% Proceeded Protocols
- » The Current Mayor of Pleven Won Another Term
- » Atanas Kambitov Lost the Run-Off in Blagoevgrad
- » Pencho Milkov Wins the Run-Off in Ruse
- » Gallup First Exit Poll Results: Ivan Portnih Is the New Mayor of Varna
- » There Were Fewer Complaints in Second Round of Local Elections