Registration of Parties and Coalitions to Participate in Local Elections Begins
Filing the documents will continue until September 11, and the vote itself is scheduled for October 27.
Traditionally, GERB party will be the first to vote in the elections.
The Central Election Commission recalls that each of the candidates for local elections and those, who want to vote must have lived at least 6 months before the date of the vote in the respective settlement.
This fall we will only vote with paper ballots. Despite the cancellation of the machine vote, the election will cost more than BGN 20 million compared to 4 years ago.
- » Alpha Research Predicts a Contested Race For Mayor Post in Sofia
- » Electoral Attitudes: Runoff Between Yordanka Fandakova and Maya Manolova
- » There Are Four Candidates For Mayor of Sofia
- » Maya Manolova Officially Resigns as an Ombudsman
- » Current Sofia Mayor will Run for New Term at Local Elections in October