Massive Car Queues at Kulata Border Checkpoint
The traffic on the Bulgaria-Greece Kulata border checkpoint is very intensive over the last weekend.
Waiting at the border takes longer than usual which leads to massive car queues.
It is recommended for the drivers to drive very carefully.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Professor: Every Disease Comes to End
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2,126 New Cases, Total Fatalities Surpassed 15,000
- » Euractiv: Bulgaria Mulls Withdrawing AstraZeneca Jab
- » Istanbul Convention - Symbol of Cultural Division of Europe
- » William and Harry Won't Be Shoulder-to-Shoulder at Prince Philip Funeral
- » India Becomes Centre of Coronavirus Pandemic with Record High Numbers