Grigor Dimitrov Qualified for the US Open Semifinals
For the third time in his career, Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semifinals of the last US Grand Slam tournament. On Friday, the Bulgarian beat the Polish qualifier Kamil Majchrzak with 3-0 sets after almost 140 minutes on the court.
He has reached this stage of the tournament in 2014 and 2016, and even as a teenager he even won this race.
In contention for her first qualifying 1/4-finals in New York, Bulgaria's best tennis player will face another player not in the main circuit, the young Australian Alex de Minor.
He eliminated seventh in the Kai Nishikori scheme.
- » Bulgarian Is an European Kickboxing Champion
- » Discover These Beautiful Golf Courses In Bulgaria, Perfect For A Tee Time When You Visit
- » Bulgarian Paralympic Team wins two Gold on Day 1 of Dubai 2019 World Para Championship
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play for Bulgaria Again
- » Paralympian Hristiyan Stoyanov with Gold Medal from Dubai
- » Grigor Dimitrov Is in the World Rankings Top 20 Again