Grigor Dimitrov Qualified for the US Open Semifinals
For the third time in his career, Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semifinals of the last US Grand Slam tournament. On Friday, the Bulgarian beat the Polish qualifier Kamil Majchrzak with 3-0 sets after almost 140 minutes on the court.
He has reached this stage of the tournament in 2014 and 2016, and even as a teenager he even won this race.
In contention for her first qualifying 1/4-finals in New York, Bulgaria's best tennis player will face another player not in the main circuit, the young Australian Alex de Minor.
He eliminated seventh in the Kai Nishikori scheme.
- » Kubrat Pulev Is at the Top of Professional Boxing!
- » EU Volleyball Tournament: Bulgaria Triumphs over Portugal
- » Bulgarian FA Incensed by Southgate's Racism Claims
- » England 4-0 Bulgaria, Third Consecutive Defeat for Manager Balakov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Faces Daniil Medvedev in the Semifinals of the US Open
- » EPIC WIN! Grigor Dimitrov Stuns Roger Federer