The Black Sea Kite Cup 2019 Regatta to be Held on the Burgas North Beach on 31 August and 1 September
Kiteboarders from all over the country will gather in Burgas for the traditional Black Sea Kite Cup 2019 regatta, said the press office of Burgas Municipality. The race is part of the agenda of the Bulgarian Sailing Federation and is held for the 10th consecutive year. The regatta is organized by the Chernomorets - Burgas Yacht Club with the support of the Municipality of Burgas. The races at different sea distances in Course Racing – twin tip, strapless, Hydrofoil – race, freeride, Hang Time will be held on the north beach on 31 August and 1 September.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Forbes: Roger Federer is the Highest-Paid Athlete in the World
- » 116 Years of FIFA: Here Are Some Facts
- » Bulgarian Football Teams Could Train in Groups Again
- » Football Championship in Bulgaria to be Resumed on 5 June
- » Bulgaria: Swimming Pools and Tennis Courts Re-open with Restrictions
- » PM Shinzo Abe: The Tokyo Olympics Won't be Held unless the Coronavirus Pandemic is Contained