Unique Mountain Running and Biking Race in Southern Bulgaria will Take Place on 7 and 8 September
After a one-year pause, the Chepelarski tarkala race will take place again, Mayor of Chepelare, Slavka Chakarova, told Focus Radio.
The unique mountain running and biking race will be run on 7 and 8 September. It consists of four rounds with a total length of 86 km, each approximately 20 km long. Each round starts from the center of Chepelare, Olimpiyski Square, said the mayor. Each participant chooses whether to run all four rounds, only one or several. “The contestants appreciate both the difficulty of the race and the specifics of the area, especially the beauty of the Rhodope mountains. So far about 70-80 participants have enrolled, we expect many more to do so," Mayor Chakarova said, adding that the race is suitable for all ages but the youngest could only finish one round.
- » Confirmed: Kubrat Pulev will Anthony Joshua on June 20 in London
- » Four-Time World Rhythmic Gymnastics Champion Tried to Commit Suicide
- » The World Athletics Indoor Championship was Postponed because of the Coronavirus
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out of the Australian Open after a Tough Game
- » Grigor Dimitrov Received a Marriage Proposal after his Big Win at the Australian Open
- » Georgi Yanev, Alexander Alexandrov and Anelia Dukova Winners of the ISCT 2020 Squash Tournament