A Bus with Children Crashes in Germany, there Are 30 Injured
A bus collided with a car in the federal state of Brandenburg in Germany. Thirty people were injured, most of them children, RBB television and radio company reported, according to the fire service, BGNES reported.
The incident is reported to have occurred on Wednesday night at a crossroad in the city of Brandenburg an der Havel. The fire department was informed about the incident at 5:27 pm local time.
"80% of the victims are children," a spokesman for the fire department said. The age of the children is not specified.
At the same time, as noted in the fire service, no one received life-threatening injuries, and only two passengers on the bus and the driver of the car received serious injuries. As a precautionary measure, all victims were taken to hospitals.
The cause of the accident is yet to be reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » CEZ Worker is Injured After a Working Accident in Kocherinovo
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad