4.6 Magnitude Earthquake on Richter Near Marmaris
The epicenter was in the Mediterranean.
A 4.6 magnitude earthquake was recorded in southwestern Turkey on Thursday. The epicenter was 92 km south of the popular Marmaris resort, according to BGNES.
The tremor was 27.7 km deep in the Mediterranean.
There is no data for injured people or damages.
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria