BGN 5.1 million Will be the Fine For the NRA
BGN 5.1 million will be the fine for the National Revenue Agency for leaking personal data to 4 million and 100 thousand Bulgarians. This was announced by the chairman of the Personal Data Protection Commission, Ventsislav Karadzhov, reported BNT.
The NRA has three days to appeal the amount of the sanction. According to Karadzhov, it will not be increased due to individual complaints of victims.
Whether the NRA will appeal this fine is a matter of management decision, Karadzhov said.
He said that the amount of the fine had taken account of the agency's responsible behavior following the theft of information from their database.
The commission takes into account the administrator's actions as a responsible administrator and makes every effort to minimize damage, he said.
The problem is that the NRA should have done more than they did.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"