One Million BGN Fine for a Bulgarian Bank for Leaked Personal Data
New signal for personal data leakage. This time, the information was stolen from a large Bulgarian bank.
A prosecution investigation has begun, and the Personal Data Protection Commission has imposed a fine of BGN 1 million on the banking institution.
All bank customers must be notified if they have been attacked.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » BNR: Prosecutor’s Office Investigates Gathering of European Extremists in Sofia
- » Sofia in the Top 300 for the Most Expensive Cities in the World
- » Eurostat: Lowest Rate of Prisoners in the EU since 2000
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Hepatitis A Boom in Bobov Dol