One Million BGN Fine for a Bulgarian Bank for Leaked Personal Data
New signal for personal data leakage. This time, the information was stolen from a large Bulgarian bank.
A prosecution investigation has begun, and the Personal Data Protection Commission has imposed a fine of BGN 1 million on the banking institution.
All bank customers must be notified if they have been attacked.
- » Georgi Gospodinov Won One of the Largest European Literature Awards
- » Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Between 22C and 27C
- » More than 60 Were Killed in Blasts at Mosque in Afghanistan
- » BFSA Withdraws Dangerous Romanian Mackerel from the Market
- » Bulgarian Warships Depart for NATO Missions
- » President Rumen Radev with a Comment about the State of the Media Environment in Bulgaria