Ed Sheeran Takes a Long Break from the Stage
Singer Ed Sheeran is taking an 18-month break after the Divide tour, which ended on Monday, BTA reported.
At the end of a concert in Ipswich, the 28-year-old musician said from the stage that he wanted to spend some time with his wife, Cherry, whom he married last December. In two years, Sheeran has performed more than 250 concerts around the world, improving on U2’s 2011 record for the most visited and winning tour earlier this month. Tickets for his concerts were much cheaper, but his shows were twice as many.
In July, Ed Sheeran released a new album, No. 6 Collaborations Project, topping the UK and US charts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ennio Morricone, the Oscar Winner Composer Dies at 91
- » Understanding Hemp Oil
- » Prince William Visited Oxford Scientists Developing a Vaccine Against COVID-19
- » Ministry of Education and Science Recommends Postponing the Proms in Bulgaria
- » Mr Bean’s Essential COVID-19 Checklist, Watch The Video
- » David and Victoria Beckham to Build Secret Tunnel in Their House for Security