Grigor Dimitrov Qualified Without a Game in the Third Round of the US Open
Grigor Dimitrov qualified without a game for the third round of the US Open after it became clear that Borna Ćorić had given up due to a muscle injury.
According to information, Croatian opponent is with a muscle injury after a workout and decided not to take any further risks with his health. He beat Russian Evgeni Donskoy in the first round in three sets. Grigor, on the other hand, tackled the resistance of Italian veteran Andreas Seppi in four sets.
Thus, the Bulgarian will argue for a place in the New York semifinals with the winner of the duel between Uruguayan Pablo Cuevas and Polish qualifier Kamil Majchrzak.
- » Kubrat Pulev Is at the Top of Professional Boxing!
- » EU Volleyball Tournament: Bulgaria Triumphs over Portugal
- » Bulgarian FA Incensed by Southgate's Racism Claims
- » England 4-0 Bulgaria, Third Consecutive Defeat for Manager Balakov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Faces Daniil Medvedev in the Semifinals of the US Open
- » EPIC WIN! Grigor Dimitrov Stuns Roger Federer