The Results of Inspections of Highways in Bulgaria Will be Announced
The Road Infrastructure Agency will disclose the data from the performed inspections of the facilities for unauthorized use of the space under them.
The reason for the inspection, ordered by the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the RIA, Georgi Terziyski, was the fire at the secondary waste landfill near Dupnitsa. As a result of the fire, some of the columns of the Struma Bridge in this section were compromised. The repair of the facility will take months and will cost millions of levs. Until then, the movement in the section is with a special organization.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"