A Young Bulgarian Was Slaughtered in front of a Tavern on Rhodes Island
The victim is the Bulgarian immigrant Rosen Georgiev Todorov, who settled on the island 10 years ago, Trud Newspaper writes. According to local media, four people - a Bulgarian, a Pole, a Ukrainian and a 53-year-old Greek - were involved in the scandal, which grew into a bloody feud.
The 38-year-old Polish citizen, who was a friend of the Bulgarian man, managed to escape. The Greek went after him, but was captured by police patrolling the area. Two makeshift bats were discovered and seized, as well as a folding pocket knife owned and used by the 52-year-old Greek.
- » Two Tonnes of Cocaine Seized in a Narco-Submarine in Peru
- » Developing: Shooting in New Jersey, there are Killed and Injured
- » Police Took Down a Drug Trafficking Network in Europe, 11 Arrested
- » Pirates Abducted 19 Members of a Greek Tanker
- » Polish Customs Officers Seized Cocaine for Half a Billion Euro in Poland
- » Computer Scammers Have Stolen Tens of Millions from over 47 Companies Worldwide