No Trace of the Two Moldovans who Escaped from a Bulgarian Jail Saturday
The Ministry of the Interior disseminated Monday photo portraits of the escapists. The two Moldovan citizens escaped from a prisoners' boarding house in Stara Zagora on Saturday, 23 August 2019. They have then announced subjects of a nationwide search.
It is not yet clear whether they have planned their escape or have been acting ex prompt.
Both of them were imprisoned for blasting bank machines. They spent 8 days at the prisoners' boarding house waiting to be transferred to the Central Prison in Sofia. This is the place where according to Bulgarian law foreign inmates shall serve their sentence if it is up to 5-year imprisonment.
The Moldovians were last seen at around 12:00 o'clock on Saturday.
- » 43 Migrants were Found in a Truck in Northern Macedonia
- » The Interior Ministry has no Information on an Investigation by the Spanish Authorities against PM Borissov
- » One of the Killed in the Shootings in the German city of Hanau is a Bulgarian Citizen
- » The Rapper Pop Smoke was Shot Dead
- » Ministry of Justice Asked the UAE for the Extradition of Vasil Bozhkov
- » 24 People were Killed in a Church Attack in Burkina Faso