No Trace of the Two Moldovans who Escaped from a Bulgarian Jail Saturday
The Ministry of the Interior disseminated Monday photo portraits of the escapists. The two Moldovan citizens escaped from a prisoners' boarding house in Stara Zagora on Saturday, 23 August 2019. They have then announced subjects of a nationwide search.
It is not yet clear whether they have planned their escape or have been acting ex prompt.
Both of them were imprisoned for blasting bank machines. They spent 8 days at the prisoners' boarding house waiting to be transferred to the Central Prison in Sofia. This is the place where according to Bulgarian law foreign inmates shall serve their sentence if it is up to 5-year imprisonment.
The Moldovians were last seen at around 12:00 o'clock on Saturday.
- » British Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office: Charges Brought Against 4 People for Organ Trafficking
- » Seven People Killed in Terrorist Attack in Turkey
- » Illegal Organ Donor Scheme Busted in Bulgaria
- » The Bulgarian Who Went Missing in Maidstone Was Found Dead
- » Google and YouTube Fined for Collecting Data from Children Under 13