Closed Terminals at Munich Airport Due to Emergency Situation
Thousands of passengers were blocked at a German airport in Munich after an unidentified man managed to enter a special area of Terminal 2 through the emergency exit door.
The second terminal at the Munich airport has been temporarily closed due to the possible entry of an unknown person into the special area located after the customs and passport checkpoints.
"The second terminal and zones B and C of the first terminal are closed. As soon as we have further information, we will inform you better," the airport account said in a tweet.
The police are taking appropriate action.
Munich is the second largest airport in Germany and the eighth busiest in Europe, with nearly 130,000 passengers in daily use.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Dr. Kunchev: Bulgaria and Black Sea Coast Will be the Safest Places in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova: The Indoor Restaurants will Open on June 1
- » 17 Beaches on the Black Sea Coast in Bulgaria Will Be Free This Summer
- » Japan Ends Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » Spain Reopening Foreign Tourism from July
- » Bulgaria, Turkey and Greece with Joint Tourist Packages?