Brazil Has Refused G-7 Assistance to Fight Fires in the Amazon
The money to go to afforest Europe, said President of the US Onyx Lorenzoni.
Brazil has refused G-7 assistance to fight fires in the Amazon, BTA reported.
"We thank (the G7 for the assistance you offered), but these funds will probably be more appropriate to spend on afforestation in Europe," said Presidential Chancellor Onyx Lorenzoni.
French President Emmanuel Macron has announced that the G7 will allocate $ 20 million to the Amazon countries, France's press recalls.
- » Bulgaria Has Met 74% of its National Energy Savings Target by 2020
- » Deposits of the Non-Governmental Sector with an Annual Increase of 7.9%
- » Bank Funding of € 200 Million Provided for Balkan Stream
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Restore Direct Airline
- » Bulgaria Ranks First in Utilisation of Pesticide Packaging
- » Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev and Vietnam's Prime Minister Discuss Prospects for Expanding Bilateral Economic and Investment Partnership