Brazil Has Refused G-7 Assistance to Fight Fires in the Amazon
The money to go to afforest Europe, said President of the US Onyx Lorenzoni.
Brazil has refused G-7 assistance to fight fires in the Amazon, BTA reported.
"We thank (the G7 for the assistance you offered), but these funds will probably be more appropriate to spend on afforestation in Europe," said Presidential Chancellor Onyx Lorenzoni.
French President Emmanuel Macron has announced that the G7 will allocate $ 20 million to the Amazon countries, France's press recalls.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue