The New Electric Buses in Sofia Will Have 25 and 60 Seats
The new 52 electric buses which Sofia Municipality will buy will be two types.
30 of them will be 5.5 to 7.5 meters long and the remaining 22 will be between 7.6 and 9.6 meters long. The shorter ones will have about 25 seats and the longer ones will have 60 seats for passengers. The information was announced on the social network by the Deputy Mayor of Sofia, Doncho Barbalov.
As Capital.bg reports, the purchase is under the Environment Program. The new vehicles will be used to transport passengers from the suburbs to metro stations. The routes for Gorna Banya, Ovcha Kupel, Lyulin and Vitosha Hydroelectric Power Plants in Simeonovo have already been developed.
Since the end of last year, 20 electric buses have been operating in Sofia's public transport. They are 12 meters long, with 90 seats for passengers and run on bus lines 9 and 309.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor