London Gives £ 10m For Afforestation of the Amazon Forest
This was announced by British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, writes NOVA TV.
On the sidelines of the G7 summit in Biarritz, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced that his country will allocate 10 million pounds for reforestation of the Amazon forest, BTA reports
Johnson made his statement shortly before the G7 leaders' session on the environment began.
The British Prime Minister also expressed confidence that the UK will host the next international climate conference to be held in 2020.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yellow Code for High Temperatures in Some Regions of Bulgaria
- » World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed in Botswana
- » How to Prepare for Vacation in Bulgaria?
- » Overfishing Poses Serious Hazard to Black Sea Fish Populations
- » Greece Sets Daring Experiment – Whole Aegean Island Goes Completely Green
- » European Environment Agency Released Beaches and Bathing Water Ranking: Where Is Bulgaria?