No Hot Water in Several Metropolitan Areas
''Toplofikatsiya Sofia'' reminds its customers that from 00:00 am today to 24 am on August 31, 2019 inclusive, the supply of hot water to some of the regions in the capital will be stopped due to planned repairs.
No hot water remains: "Fondovi Zhilishta", "Sveta Troitsa" residential complex, ''Banishora'', ''Zone B-5'', ''B-18'', ''B-19''. The water will also be stopped in part of the center. These repair activities will be combined with the planned repair of the main industrial water supply pipeline supplied by Sofiyska Voda AD.
Customers can obtain detailed information on the site of Toplofikatsiya Sofia as well as on the phones of the company.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev