The World's Five Highest Paid Actresses According to the Forbes Ranking
The American actress Scarlett Johansson tops the list of highest paid actresses once again according to Forbes magazine. She earned $ 56 million for the year.
Last year, Johansson also took the first place in the chart, earning $ 40.5 million between June 2017 and June 2018. As Forbes noted, the role of the Russian spy on the revenge squad in the movie Black Widow proved to be particularly lucrative role for Johansson - this role has raised the actress's income four times.
According to the magazine, this year, most of her revenue comes from filming fees in Marvel's films - again - The Black Widow and Avengers: Endgame.
The second place in the ranking is occupied by the star of the television series “Modern Family" Sofia Vergara with an income of $ 44.1 million.
Reese Witherspoon climbed two places from the previous year and finished third. Forbes estimated her income at $ 35 million.
Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Aniston share the fifth place.
- » Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet's Daughter to Play the Catwoman in a New Batman Movie
- » The Nobel Prize in Economics Awarded for Work on Poverty
- » Today Will be Announced the Nobel Prize For Peace
- » The Next John Wick Will Be a Woman
- » Robbers Stole $750K Worth Of Jewellery from a Reality Star's Lamborghini
- » Meghan Markle Is Suing a British Newspaper for Publishing her Personal Letter