Leonardo DiCaprio Donates $ 5 million for the Amazon Rainforest Fires
Leonardo DiCaprio gives $ 5 million for the fight with the fires in the Amazon. The Environmental Protection Fund (EPF), which also features Steve Jobs' widow, has announced that the funds are available.
DiCaprio is heavily involved in the fight against the climate change and has repeatedly called for the Amazon situation to be taken seriously by the world elite.
The five million will be donated to Native American tribes and five local wildfire organizations.
Since the foundation, which is named after Leonardo DiCaprio, was created, it has raised about $ 100 million for environmental causes.
- » PM Borissov: The Cooperation between Bulgaria and Greece Ensures the Stability and Prosperity of the Whole Region
- » First Case of Coronavirus Infection in Greece
- » The Representative Brass Band of the National Guards Unit Concert Canceled because of the Coronavirus
- » A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Indonesia's Tanimbar Region
- » The US Promised that the Coronavirus Vaccine will be Ready for Testing in 90 Days
- » Dozens of People in Bulgaria are Quarantined due to the COVID-19