A 2-Year-Old Child Was Attacked by a Tiger at a Thai Zoo
A 2- year-old child from Israel was attacked by a tiger on Thai island Koh Samui after the big cat broke away from its trainer at the Koh Samui Zoo.
The trainers kicked the tiger in the head in a desperate attempt to rid the young child of it. After the incident, the child was taken to a local hospital where doctors performed a CT scan.
Israeli officials are doing everything they can to help the 2-year-old child. Although the baby underwent surgery, it is not clear what the results are. He and his family are expected to return to Israel.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Man Wanted by Interpol is Detained in Sofia
- » Vladimir Putin Declares State of Emergency after a Massive Diesel Spill
- » Many Car Accidents in the Country for the Past 24 Hours - 1 Victim
- » San Francisco: Huge Fire in a Warehouse
- » Plane with 98 Passengers Crashed in Pakistan
- » Huge Fire in London Warehouse