The Hotel in Which the Two Britons Who Died of Legionnaires' Disease Stayed, Is Being Checked
The hotel in which the two Britons who died of Legionnaires' disease stayed, is being checked. The Ministry of Tourism will inspect the hotel, together with the Food Agency, the Health Inspectorate and the Commission for Consumer Protection
According to foreign media publications, the two Britons became infected in Bulgaria. However, Bulgaria’s health authorities have explained that such bacteria can be found anywhere where there is stagnant water - including unused for several days fountains and showers.
- » 99 Illegal Pigs, Hidden by their Owners, Were Killed in Aheloy
- » The Lights of the Tallest Christmas Tree in the World Were Lit (VIDEO)
- » 5 Best CBD Gummies to Purchase This Year
- » Is Google Working with a Healthcare Company on a Secret Project to Collect Personal Information from Millions of Americans?
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago
- » New Rules for E-Scooters to Be Introduced