G-7 Leaders Will Discuss Climate Change
The topic divides the forum participants, writes NOVA TV.
G-7 leaders will discuss climate change today. This is also the topic that separates the forum participants.
Donald Trump is a known opponent of the fight against global warming and announced the withdrawal of the United States from the Paris Climate Agreement. This is one of the reasons why there will be no closing document on the meeting.
Instead, Emmanuel Macron and Donald Trump are expected to replace the Agreement with a joint press conference later today to answer questions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Serbia Declares a State of Emergency in Belgrade
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov and the Minister of Defense Attended the Celebration of the Plovdiv Garrison
- » Bulgaria Asks Why Britain Lifts Quarantine For More Than 50 Nations — But Not For Bulgarians
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects