Ekaterina Zaharieva Will be on a Working Visit to Romania
Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva is leaving for Romania today, reported BTA.
Bulgaria's first diplomat will meet with Romanian Prime Minister Vasilica Viorica Dăncilă, with Foreign Minister Ramona Nicole Mănescu and with Delegate for European Affairs George Chamba.
Zaharieva will be a guest at the Romanian diplomatic service's ambassadorial conference and will give a lecture to Romanian diplomatic missions leaders around the world.
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans