Ekaterina Zaharieva Will be on a Working Visit to Romania
Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva is leaving for Romania today, reported BTA.
Bulgaria's first diplomat will meet with Romanian Prime Minister Vasilica Viorica Dăncilă, with Foreign Minister Ramona Nicole Mănescu and with Delegate for European Affairs George Chamba.
Zaharieva will be a guest at the Romanian diplomatic service's ambassadorial conference and will give a lecture to Romanian diplomatic missions leaders around the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad