The G-7 Will Help Fight the Big Fires in the Amazon
Leaders of seven largest economies agree to assist countries affected by disaster, writes NOVA TV.
World leaders at the G7 summit have agreed to help countries affected by the huge fires that devastate the Amazon rainforest in the fastest possible way. This was stated on Sunday by French President Emmanuel Macron.
"We have all agreed to help those countries that have been affected by the fires as quickly as possible," he told reporters at a summit in the southwestern French resort of Biarritz.
- » PM Borissov: No Country that Adopts the Euro Becomes Poorer or Weaker as a Result
- » President Radev and SJC Members Held Consultations on Constitutional Changes
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » President Rumen Radev: I Hope that if Bulgaria and Russia Show Political Will, Mutually-Beneficial Prices and Conditions for Natural Gas Supply Will be Achieved
- » Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw