Iran Will Allow Women to Attend National Football Team Match
Iran will allow women to visit the stadium for the national qualification of the national football team against Cambodia on October 10 in Tehran.
This was announced by the country's sports ministry after FIFA threatened their federation with fines if they did not soften the rules for women's attendance at matches.
The ban on women from playing stadiums dates back to the 1979 Islamic Revolution.
- » Tens of Thousands of Workers in the US Strike against General Motors
- » More than 30% Increase in Migrants in Greece since the Beginning of the Year
- » Russia to Introduce a Four-Day Workweek?
- » Osama bin Laden's Son, Hamza Bin Laden, Was Killed in a US Special Operation
- » Edward Snowden Seeks Asylum in France
- » Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe