The Talks on Controversial Topics at the G7 Summit Begin
The G-7 summit continues in the French resort of Biarritz. Following the formal opening on Saturday night, the leaders of the seven most advanced industrialized nations are beginning the talks.
They will discuss the situation in Syria, Libya, Iran and Ukraine, the relations with Russia, the problems facing the world economy, the fight against inequality and climate issues - among them the forest fires in Brazil. Due to their different positions, the participants in the forum are unlikely to reach a common final opinion.
Thousands of protesters marched at G7 protests near the French coastal resort of Biarritz to demand action from world leaders, in a 4-km hike to a city on the border with Spain, CNN reported. It included anti-capitalists, environmentalists, anti-globalists. Today is the meeting between the British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and US President Donald Trump.
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans