The Talks on Controversial Topics at the G7 Summit Begin
The G-7 summit continues in the French resort of Biarritz. Following the formal opening on Saturday night, the leaders of the seven most advanced industrialized nations are beginning the talks.
They will discuss the situation in Syria, Libya, Iran and Ukraine, the relations with Russia, the problems facing the world economy, the fight against inequality and climate issues - among them the forest fires in Brazil. Due to their different positions, the participants in the forum are unlikely to reach a common final opinion.
Thousands of protesters marched at G7 protests near the French coastal resort of Biarritz to demand action from world leaders, in a 4-km hike to a city on the border with Spain, CNN reported. It included anti-capitalists, environmentalists, anti-globalists. Today is the meeting between the British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and US President Donald Trump.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus