It Will Be Sunny Today, around and after Noon - Hot
According to NIMH, it will be sunny and hot today, with light cloud in the afternoon mainly in mountainous areas. There will be light east-northeast wind, in the Eastern and Northern Bulgaria. The maximum temperatures will be from 32C to 37C. Atmospheric pressure is and will remain slightly higher than the average for August.
It will be sunny on the Black Sea coast, with moderate, northeast wind. Maximum air temperatures between 28C and 32C. The temperature of the sea water is 26 -27C.
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Bali
- » Italy Announced a National State of Emergency due to the Catastrophic Flood in Venice
- » 7.4-Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Indonesia, a Tsunami Warning Was Issued
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 16C to 21C.