The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
In relation with information of the British tabloid Mirror about two British tourists who had passed away from Legionnaires’ disease after staying at a hotel in Bulgaria, the Bulgarian Ministry of Health informs that the samples for Legionnaires’ disease taken from the hotel in Sunny Beach resort at the Bulgarian Black sea coast, where the British tourists were accommodated before the beginning of the summer tourist season, are negative, BNR reported.
The Ministry of Health notes that the hotels in Sunny Beach resort are subject to scheduled and unscheduled control and tests, including tests for Legionnaires’ disease.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2560 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 22 Newly Registered for June 3
- » Russian COVID-19 Vaccine in the Form of Yogurt?
- » WHO: Be Careful, This is Still a Killer Virus, after Claim by Italian Doctor
- » 19 New Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, Total: 2538 on June 2
- » The Last Patients With COVID-19 Have Been Discharged From Pirogov Hospital
- » Masks Are Not Mandatory in Restaurants in Bulgaria