9 Kilometers Long Car Queue at The Danube Bridge 2 Border Checkpoint
The car queue at The Danube Bridge 2 border checkpoint is approximately 9 kilometers long. The situation is extremely difficult. The reason for the heavy traffic is the installation of radioactivity sensors by the Romanians. Only one corridor is working towards Bulgaria’s northern neighbour.
"We've been waiting for two hours. There is no hope of crossing the border today. Probably it will happen tomorrow morning, "a stranded tire driver told NOVA.
His colleague said there were people waiting for over 10 hours now. The drivers of freight vehicles are adamant that some alternative means of passage should be devised to avoid such situations. In their opinion, what is happening is illogical.
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints
- » Today We Celebrate the International Day of Peace
- » Twitter Closed Thousands of Accounts Around the World For Spreading Fake News
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » Yordanka Fandakova: For Four Years Sofia Municipality Has Invested BGN 55 Million in Healthcare