9 Kilometers Long Car Queue at The Danube Bridge 2 Border Checkpoint
The car queue at The Danube Bridge 2 border checkpoint is approximately 9 kilometers long. The situation is extremely difficult. The reason for the heavy traffic is the installation of radioactivity sensors by the Romanians. Only one corridor is working towards Bulgaria’s northern neighbour.
"We've been waiting for two hours. There is no hope of crossing the border today. Probably it will happen tomorrow morning, "a stranded tire driver told NOVA.
His colleague said there were people waiting for over 10 hours now. The drivers of freight vehicles are adamant that some alternative means of passage should be devised to avoid such situations. In their opinion, what is happening is illogical.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Are Gas Stations Draining Money through the Anti-Crisis Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » COVID-19: New Changes to Quarantine Measures in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Goat's Milk Curd Won the Highest Award at the Great Taste 2022 Competition
- » Bulgaria is Threatened with a Fine of an Eight Figure Sum in Euros because of Landfills